B2B: Specific & Advantages of buying an email list| July 8, 2020
Are you finding it hard to generate leads for your B2B firm? Fret not. Buying an email list will simplify the lead generation process to a greater extent.
The email list is one of the most critical factors to generate regular leads to the B2B organization. It lets marketers engage people in a personalized manner. Ecommerce sites like Amazon sell most of their products by emailing their offers directly to the subscriber’s inbox, realizing that interested groups of the target audience will be eagerly waiting for it.
However, to begin this strategy, you need to collate the email addresses of your target group. One can build the list by themselves using website popups, landing pages, signup forms, and other marketing tactics. But buying an email list has a whole lot of advantages.
- You do not have to spend any of your time on it.
- Email list providers will already have a list of B2B data you need.
- Those vendors regularly clean and update the list to avoid any data discrepancies.
- Moreover, they guide you in your email campaigns by offering personalized options.
So, what else? Isn’t buying an email list a viable option for B2B industries who constantly nag about insufficient time? Well, if your answer is yes, you are in the right place. This article discusses various aspects of email lists, and ultimately guide you in identifying the best B2B email list provider.
What is an Email List?
An email list or mailing list is simply a list of emails of website visitors, customers, and prospective clients that would like to receive updates, discounts, and other relevant details about your brand through email communication.
An email list is exceptionally crucial for B2B marketers as email marketing can reap higher benefits than other mediums such as social media. Truth be told, as indicated by Campaign Monitor,
- You will find 3x more email IDs than Twitter and Facebook accounts combined.
- Your email is 5x times more bound to be read than any Facebook messages.
- You are 6x times assured to witness greater CTR through email campaigns than Twitter.
Ramsay Taplin, the founder of The Blog Tyrant, explains, “Nothing gets engagement like email. Twitter, Facebook, etc. is almost irrelevant by comparison. If someone has given you their email address, they are ready to engage with your content or products. Best of all, they’ll help you promote it so you can get more email subscribers.”
Importance of Buying an Email List
Email is an incredible marketing tool. It is cost-effective and quickly accessible. Using email can significantly benefit the B2B industry as it offers practical ways to communicate all kinds of business data. Phone calls are not always a preferred communication tool due to various time zones and language barriers. However, emails allow you to connect with people globally, professionally, and concisely.
- Individuals Use Email Several Times a Day
Facebook has 1.4 billion users, and Twitter has over 100 million daily active users, yet do you realize that individuals despite everything incline toward email to peruse business news and articles? That’s how email is dominant in the B2B world.
Image Source: Statista
In 2023, the total number of global email users is set to 4.4 billion, which is up from 3.8 billion for the last three years, as per the Statista report. And, that’s half the world population!
- Email is Highly Personalized
Your business email will directly land into a subscriber’s inbox. You can address the recipient with their first name to make it sound more personal. Besides, every message can be personalized by offering exclusive discounts or relevant articles for recipients to read.
- Email is Relevant and Purposeful
A website visitor usually fills out a signup form to receive regular updates from you. This indicates his/her interest in your brand. As a wise B2B marketer, you can utilize this opportunity to send them only relevant content or promotional offers that they would be happy to receive.
- You Can Own Your Email List
You cannot own Twitter, Facebook, or Google. Your SEO efforts and social media campaigns may sometimes go in vain if these platforms change their policies. However, when it comes to an email list, you can own it without any hassles. Moreover, these lists are not influenced by the decisions of other industries.
- Email is always One-on-One
Unlike social media platforms, email is always one-on-one. Email messages are not visible on a public newsfeed or timeline. Instead, users can read it in the privacy of their inbox. Besides, they can ask you questions in private with confidence. This benefits your organization in multiple ways, including trust-building and connection.
The above benefits show why each successful business on the planet has an email list, and are keen to grow it further.
How Email List Helps B2B Marketers?
An email list where people have already said yes to hearing from you is the greatest treasure for B2B marketers. It is consistently simpler to sell to such an intrigued crowd than to offer discounts to somebody who knows nothing about your brand. You will stand a greater chance of converting them with relevant offers and promotional content.
Here is a list of things B2B marketers can do with their purchased email list:
- Provide exclusive content to the readers — personalized how-to articles, videos, and detailed whitepaper.
- Alerts pertaining to the latest blog posts or sneak peek to new products.
- Pre-sale information with exclusive coupons or discounts for particular segments.
- Remind your subscribers about upcoming occasions such as tradeshows and events where your business will maintain a booth and welcome them to meet you face to face.
- Offer surveys and feedback opportunities for subscribers to enhance your brand performance.
- Featuring your regular or loyal customers to others in your subscriber list.